If your marriage is coming to an end, I will help you pursue fair arrangements for the division of property, alimony, child custody and child support.

Child custody & Support

We help clients protect their children in divorce cases, paternity cases, and post-judgment modification and enforcement cases.

Domestic violence

If you have been abused or threatened with domestic violence, I can help you pursue a protective order, also known as a restraining order.


If you have a child from an unmarried relationship, I can help you legally clarify your child’s custody and support arrangements through a paternity action.